Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome!

Hello there, Welcome to my blog! I'm excited to begin this new adventure with all of you and I hope that together we will be able to learn from each other. I'm starting this blog for my Family Relations class at Brigham Young University-Idaho. In this blog you will find many topics related to the importance of family and the different types of relationships that are found in the family. I will share my insight about the things that I have acquired while being in this class. Unfortunately the world that we are living in is slowly loosing it's sight and understanding of The Family and it's importance in our society. 

I'll tell you a little about myself, I'm 21 and I'm studying Sociology with a minor in Marriage and Family Studies. I plan to continue my education and go on to grad school. I plan on getting my masters in Marriage and Family counseling. The reason for this, is that I have such a strong belief in the family and in marriage. I love love and I believe that every one is capable of finding it and once they do, I want to help them stay in a healthy relationship and help them understand the importance of a solid foundation in marriage, will not only benefit them as a couple but their children as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment